Thursday, July 2, 2009

Well I think the time has come to jump on the 365 bandwagon and start a photo a day for a year. For many this can be an easy task for others it can be difficult. I will fall in the later category simply because I am a masochist and want to. My goals will be to post a quality image every day for one full year. Another goal will also be to get the shot on the first attempt. Anyone can take a million shots making adjustments every time but in order to really get that once in a lifetime shot a photographer must know his camera and settings intimately so that is what I am going to focus on. The only exception will be for composites that I take that require multiple frames or HDR images. I will also be shooting exclusively on full manual (which I do most of the time anyway). Photoshop will be involved but that is the nature of the digital beast. Anyway...look for my first post tonight and hopefully I can keep up with this....we will see!

A photo for your viewing pleasure:
water

No comments:

Post a Comment