Saturday, July 11, 2009

7-11-2009

well I missed a night because I was at the Pub....I guess that happens sometimes. So in exchange for that I will not only post todays picture but also a picture of my makeshift softbox thing that I used for the beer picture. The large arrow points to the direction the photo was taken in and the smaller arrow points to a second flash for backlight that is kind of hard to see. Anyway...onto the bizz....

Goal : none
Number of Tries : 1
Setup : one flash mounted directly on tripod below camera aimed skightly up at full power one flash on a mini-pod at 1/4 power low camera right at 1/4 power.
Canon 40D : iso100 - f11 - 1/200th of a second
Editing : a little desaturation in photoshop and thats about it.

7-11-2009

and the beer shot set-up

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment