Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Big Fat Fatty Fat road trip update #2

Well I have been in Flagstaff for a couple weeks now and have started traveling some after helping Gordon get caught up at the brewery. I have been bouldering at The Draw, the Anvil Boulders in Sedona and have been to Jacks Canyon which is a pretty dang cool sport climbing area outside Winslow Arizona (yes the Winslow from the Eagles hit song). I also went to the Grand Canyon and to a really cool canyon formed by the Little Colorado River. The weather has been in the single to low double digits at night and in the low fourties during the day and generally sunny. Everyone in Flagstaff that I have met is nice and very friendly and helpful and I have also been learning to brew beer while I am here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looks like we will be spending the weekend in Joshua Tree National Park climbing and riding motorcycles in the desert! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment